- Do you feel stressed and anxious these days?
- Are you trying to multi-task various things in a day?
- Do you find yourself rushing in the morning to get to work?
- Feeling the pressure to keep up with the emails, calls, and meetings?
- Do you catch yourself worrying about missing your train back home or not picking your children from school on time?
In today’s busy work life schedule, everyone is trying their best to keep a cool mind and perform their daily tasks to the best of their capacity. However, there will always be things to do and places to go. How long will you keep up with this sort of pressure to balance it all perfectly?
Do you think you can give yourself 10 min in a day to manage your internal self and bring some equanimity in your mind and body?
If you allow yourself this time and space, you will still get most of the things done, but with more patience, ease and less stress. You will feel less tired and exhausted by the end of the day.
When you take the time to start your day and set aside 10 min in the morning to fill your own cup. It truly sets the tone for the rest of your day. If we can manage to do so many things in a day, then why can’t we prioritize ourselves first?
YOU DESERVE 10 MIN FOR YOURSELF TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO TUNE INWARD.
- Wake up 10 min early everyday.
- Begin with bringing your attention to your breathing.
- Notice the sensations in your body as you scan your body internally.
- Begin to observe your thoughts and emotions in the moment.
- Be kind to yourself and do not judge yourself.
You don’t have to force yourself to meditate. By just being and allowing yourself to rest in existence, you will notice the following benefits in few days:
- Restless mind and thoughts will begin to calm down
- You will have the ability to respond to situations that happen in your day instead of reacting.
- You will begin to become more mindful of your words, actions and choices as your awareness heightens.
- You become more patient and kind. You will also be able to manage your anger and frustration better.
- You will begin to have more clarity and sharper focus.
- You will begin to notice less anxiety and fear and so you will be able to make life decisions from your true authentic self.
Give your self-permission to let go of things that don’t serve you. Accept yourself and when you begin to listen to the whispers of your mind and body, you slowly start raising your awareness and a huge internal shift happens. Meditation is a practice and not a destination. Just like how yoga is. There is no right or wrong way.
But allowing yourself permission and giving yourself 10 min everyday will get you to a place of balance and harmony in your mind and body.